Review: Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole

Title: Pleasure of a Dark Prince
Author: Kresley Cole
Series: Immortals After Dark, #9
Publisher: Pocket
Release Date: February 16, 2010
Pages: 431
Rating:

A Dangerous Beauty
Lucia the Huntress: as mysterious as she is exquisite, she harbors secrets that threaten to destroy her—and those she loves.

An Uncontrolled Need
Garreth MacRieve, Prince of the Lykae: the brutal Highland warrior who burns to finally claim this maddeningly sensual creature as his own.

That lead to a pleasure so wicked...
From the shadows, Garreth has long watched over Lucia. Now, the only way to keep the proud huntress safe from harm is to convince her to accept him as her guardian. To do this, Garreth will ruthlessly exploit Lucia's greatest weakness—her wanton desire for him
I swear these books are getting more addicting and addicting where I can't stop reading them! I love Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark Series and I can't wait to read the rest of them! I am a huge fan of the lykes in the Immortals After Dark World. They are just so incredibly sexy!

I'm not going to say too much about the storyline, because I think by now there are most likely millions of reviews on this amazing series out already, but we have another hit! I love Lachlain and I love Garreth! I want them both! Why are lykaes so sexy?

Lucia the Huntress was our heroine and I loved her! I loved her personality and her strength for all that she had been through! But, ah! She was just so stubborn when it came to admitting that she wanted Garreth! There were times in the book where Lucia really pissed me off, but she was an endearing heroine. Plus I loved Garreth chasing her as Lucia ran from him! So this was another amazing installment in the Immortals After Dark Series, and I look forward to the next book!


12 comments :

  1. Garreth is my favorite MacRieve! He’s such a sweet heart. I love what he does for Lucia :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is. And good news. I am almost caught up on this series. I’m getting there. =)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This and KHarrison’s series I want to read before I die or lose my eyesight and/or hearing. Every book is a winner unlike other long ass series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolz!!! I never thought I would even get close to catching up. I think I have like 3 or 4 more books left in this series, but then a new book always releases. Oh, and don’t get me started on BDB. I’m done with that after I get to Blay and Qhuinn’s book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that this is the 9th novel in this series, and you’re finding that they are getting more addicting with each new installment. That’s always a good sign! I recently listened to my first Kresley Cole audiobook, and I really enjoyed her writing style, so once I’m caught up on her YA series, I’m looking forward to giving this one a whirl. Wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. that is always a good sign when we way in the ninth book in the series and I am still loving the series. I love this Paranormal Romance series and can’t wait for more from Kresley Cole. =)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve yet to read a Kresley Cole book, but I’ve heard good things. Definitely want to try this series! Great review, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely try it, it’s a great and addictive Paranormal Romance Series. =))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have only read the first book in this series. I really didn’t enjoy it as much as I expected I would so I have put off reading the rest of this series. I did read on Rabid Reads lately though that the rest of the series has a different feel than the first book so I’m curious now and want to read on.
    Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, Alexa. I for one, did enjoy the first book, but I know others didn’t and I get the reason why, but each and every new boo pushes the bar higher The second is a all-time favorite among many. I think each new book gets better and better. Definitely give this series another go. =)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m behind in this series, but I love how Cole just keeps on writing heroes and heroines to love! This series is completely addicting :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me too! It’s such a wonderful and addicting series. =))

    ReplyDelete